Please contact me to discuss my rate.
Reduced Fee/Sliding Scale
Some clients prefer not to use their insurance benefits. However, I am a participating provider with Blue Shield, Penn Behavioral Health, and Medicare, and will provide a monthly itemized statement for other plans if desired.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Telephone Sessions and Reports
- Telephone sessions are not covered by most insurance plans. Calls lasting more than 15 minutes will be billed at the full hourly rate.
- Letters and reports will be billed at a rate of $125 per hour.
Cash, checks, or major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.